20130220

130218 (Arabic) interview ييسونغ with magazine CeCi Korea March



Ceci: I read in an interview where you said you do not know the charm
Esong: I've thought about that too, is this magic??? I thought about this, but I did not feel one, then tried to find one but I can not get out an answer

Ceci: But you famous or Super Junior Idol
Esong: But I'm not User which highlights and enjoys a lot of attention (attention), I'm the main voice, but I do not showed much in the various programs, tabular like musicals OST drama, so people are likely recognize me with my voice more than Picture (point), I'm kind of which I do not get satisfaction for myself easily, so this makes me Why??

Why do you think fans from all over the world love you???
Esong: Maybe Asubho sympathize with me after I spent time search for the magic bullet, magic or they saw the unknown while waiting (laughs)

Ceci: Before the interview, we wonder what is the magic that appears of every person, and I found him in the performances' Immortal Song 2? "I discovered myself Aaidh repeatedly, this is one of large Itzhark should be a sound that moves back Iba" sweet, sad "plains, has compared the voice such as color red, can you tell us why???
Esong: When we explain or explain our voices, members KRY Rawok voice harmonious and shiny or yellow, Kyoheion his voice sharp or blue, I hear often that my voice red, because my voice deeper and more harmonious, or too rough, I enjoy when they are praising the lyric, I feel really grateful, personally OST will be issued to me soon, Kangta Hyung - Nim words and wrote the song and production, and a great song, I hope a good reaction from people

 Ceci: We listened to OST Drama Lord of the Dramas "&" Cinderella Unni "Well, as a viewer I am very grateful, I think I will listen very well this time, too, from the blog (intended his blog or calculations), I noticed that Mouse Rabbit filled always with customers, you did not open Hansel and Gretel by ... Headline successful you .... We jealous ~ ~ ~
Esong: We closed the Hansel and Gretel and opened Mouse Rabbit near our house two months ago, to be honest, I'm not president because my brother and my mother ran the cafe, I Super Junior Esong and also I Kim Jong Won man of 30 years, I think that this name "Esong" should not be used as a brand marketing or as an act of personal since I was in a position Auaml with Super Junior priority, but because he store my family, I'm thinking about this in most cases, the name of Mouse Rabbit semen and Zodik brother "means something related towers" introduced many of my thoughts in designs Interior and there are many small and gentle materials there ~ ~

 Ceci: You also are designing glasses, you have many skills???
Esong: My father opened Why Style in Myeongdong. I love glasses designed, so with Why Style made many which I want, and I received a lot of help from SeJoon Heung (Member Fund glasses) who owns Agency large glasses, my brother also played a big role 'has a lot of skills and learning design professional, speak from both sides and give him ideas which makes it great, and discuss and give him advice (laughs) recently wanted to make part of the skin Alelijtor So after searching here and there, and found skin rare for making frame because it was hard to find, I was able only to make a 1.000 limited piece, which was wearing glasses now are glasses that I am talking about it more beautiful every time you see it

Ceci: it seems you are very close to the younger brother, eye filled with affection!!!
Esong: When you intern busy we were not able to see each other often so we were not close, after appearing first, when I was sick he moved me to take care of me and since I've been in the "House of Love" (meaning he his brother was Biatna where and everyone called Keda) was held in the house all day, we grew closer

Ceci: What are you doing at home???
Esong: when I have time I watch movies and play games at more than 5,000 DVD at home, who gathered together

Ceci: What are your biggest fears now / or more to worry about now???
Esong: Today, pimple appeared on my cheek which started hurting, (laughs) recently there was a small problem but solved, in the past I did not go to the cafe often, I felt pressed and I thought that must be shown by the ideal of my personal life also showed on stage , I'm also concerned fans who gather and harass other people, who just come to enjoy good coffee, my family tell me, but I came, but these days I try to go if I have time

Ceci: Why your thoughts changed???
Esong: When I was in elementary school I ride the bus to school, in middle school was the farthest, and in high school was far more (this is very familiar in Korea after high school), since I've trainees you wake up in the 5 am and go to school and after-school Spend 3 hours to go to training and after training the weakest and sleep 4 hours because this was very difficult for my body [is meant nothing more than his ability] took inclined to things around me, since I came back I thought he should become successful quickly and open stores close to home for my family to Ieiho Bhina

Ceci: So why are famous son good???
Esong: titles like this is very difficult for me, it's something clearly needs to be done [meant something obligatory for him, hurt my heart when injured and my parents while working and I saw my mother working hard also, so far, I hope that my parents are comfortable but hard work Mtaatdmn in their lifestyles They stay from opening until closing, how therefore only work hard, I feel sorry too when kept at home in his spare time so go to the store often to help them, this concern I had about the Picture, I'm not need this more, I am grateful to the come and enjoy access to them, I also prefer to take care of those who are always here for me ~ ~

Ceci: KRY recently Ja in first place in the scheme of Oricon Singles Daily, and Althaniat success KRY ceremony at the Budokan, Is there something funny happened in Japan???
Esong: After the concert, we went to enjoy but I had a recording the next day and had to take care of Bhngerta so enjoyed Bm'zaji only (intended spiritually) but Rawok and Kyoheion drank more than crisis, the next day Rawok he has the face of very tired, and Kyoheion who put Mick Full and was very late on the time of departure, I asked Kyoheion Why put Mick full just to go to the airport, which replied that he had a headache because of alcohol, and just collapsed yesterday, which it was from yesterday's [intended Mickey August] laughs ** in the car to the airport continued Rawok and Kyoheion that their stomachs are not okay, so I kept looking back to keep tabs given them made my stomach feel bad, too, Kyoheion Interestingly was laughing loosely while he lost and unaware I was unable to drink even one glass of alcohol, the more you think about Therefore, I find that this is not jus

No comments:

Post a Comment