20140316

140316- Mouse Rabbit with Yesung [Fan Account]-ماوس رابيت مع سونغ [حساب فان ]

Me : I started to go to Korean lessons again.

Yesung couldn’t catch my Korean.

Me : I’m learning Korean because I want to talk with you !
Yesung : ah~ I also need to study Japanese.
Me : no! You don’t need it!
( I wanted to explain that he doesn’t need to be bothered with other things except singing a song.
He can be just a singer. But my Korean is not enough to explain this … ; ___ ; )
He said smothering again.

The only thing what I could say was “you don’t need… It’s all right”

He said ” I will study Japanese again ” again.

Finally I accepted it.
Me : really ? We will be glad to hear it.
He smiled.

Ah~ he is really thoughtful ….
As respect to him, I have to study harder & harder !
أنا: لقد بدأت في الذهاب إلى الدروس الكورية مرة أخرى
سونغ لا يمكن اللحاق بالكورية الخاص بي

أنا: وأنا أتعلم الكورية لأنني أريد أن أتحدث معك!
سونغ: آه ~ أنا أيضا بحاجة لدراسة اليابانية.
أنا: لا! أنت لا تحتاج إليها
(أردت أن أشرح أنه لا يحتاج ان يكون منزعج بالأشياء الأخرى باستثناء غناء أغنية.
هو يمكن أن يكون مجرد مغني. ولكن لغتى الكورية ليست كافية لتفسير هذا ...؛ ___؛)
قال اتحتاج شئ مرة أخرى.

الشيء الوحيد الذي أستطعت أن أقوله كان "لا تحتاج ... هو بخير"

وقال "سأدرس اليابانية مرة أخرى" مرة أخرى.

أخيرا قبلت ذلك.
انا: حقا؟ سنكون سعداء لسماع ذلك.
ابتسم.

آه ~ هو يفكر فى ذلك حقا ....
 كاحترام له، لا بد لي من الدراسة أصعب وأصعب!

No comments:

Post a Comment