20140410

140409 تحديث هيتشول في الانستغرام , الويبو

Park Doo Dik, me Lee Cho Hee, Park Min Woo, Choi Jin Hyuk. Filming <Flower Grandpa Investigation Team>. Not caring for actresses, my V. It is April now but why is it so coldㅡㅡ I am the oldest..ㅠㅠ Because I am a hyung, I should quit Instagram

Park Doosik, me, Lee Chohee, Park Minwoo, Choi Jinhyuk . في منتصف تصوير <Grandpa over Flowers Investigation Team>. V خاصتي تجاهل الممثلة . انه ابريل الآن لكن لماذا أشعر بهذا البرد ㅡㅡ انا  الاكبر سناً ..ㅠㅠ لأني الهيونغ لذا يجب أن اتخلص من الانستغرام حقاً 





اوبا يصور <Flower Grandfather investigation team> منذ الفجر . Park Dushik, أنا ,  Lee Chohee, Park Minwoo , Choi Jinhyuk الذين يصورا سوياً معي . الجو جميل جداً , أطفالي ~♡

 Oppa is filming <Flower Grandpa Investigation Team> since dawn. Together with me was Park Doo Sik, me, Lee Cho Hee, Park Min Woo, Choi Jin Hyuk. The atmosphere is extremely good, babies~

No comments:

Post a Comment