20140810

140810 Heechul Twitter and Instegram Update - تحديث هيتشول على التويتر و الانستغرام

Kim Taeyeon who, by my ears, is the one among the girl groups with the best voice that allows you to be swarmed by sadness, lyrical tone which whispers in your ears and make your tears fall, is appearing on <Hidden Singer>. 'Can You Hear It' is my favorite song (Automatic shield). Of course I should be able to guess correctly as the oppa of Kim Bi-polar siblings right. Now that I think about it, was it some study a few years back? In an interview I said "If Taeyeon jjing and Donghae jjang fell into the water I will give up my life and rescue them.." I remember saying this in an interview. Ah in elementary school I didn't do past year questions so I was scolded so much by my mum #AsexpectedofKimTaeyeon #SadvoiceKimTaeyeon #SadeyesLeeDonghae

كيم تايون هذه , بواسطة أذنى , هى واحدة من بين مجموعات الفتيات تمتلك أفضل صوت التى تسمح لك بأن 
تكون ملئ بالحزن , نبرة غنائها التى تهمس أذنيك و تجعل دموعك تتساقط , هاهى تظهر على <المغنى المتخفى>.
'Can You Hear It' هى أغنيتى المفضلة . بالطبع يجب أن أكون قادر على التخمين الصحيح لأن أوبا من 
الأخوة كيم صحيح . أنا الأن أفكر فى ذلك , كنت فى أحدى الدراسات قبل عدة سنوات الى الوراء ؟ فى مقابلة قلت 
" أذا تايون-شى و دونغهى-شى سقطوا فى الماء سأتخلى عن حياتى و أنقذهم .." 
أنا أتذكر ماقلتوا فى هذه المقابلة . فى المدرسة الأبتدائية انا لم أفعل أسئلة السنة الأخيرة لذلك وبخت كثيراً من أمى 
#AsexpectedofKimTaeyeon #SadvoiceKimTaeyeon #SadeyesLeeDonghae

No comments:

Post a Comment