20140813

140813 Han Geng Weibo Update تحديث هانكينج على وايبو

I have gratefulness for knowing and having met SM Entertainment, I have teachers/mentors and friends who I respect in the company; whether it’s the past, present or future, what I had received originated from their help. Although we all chose different ways to continue on our own paths, but in my heart I always hope that they are doing well. Also, the fans who are with me all along, (you guys) are my pride!
 انا عندى امتنان لمعرفة ومقابلة  SM الترفيه، لدي المعلمين / الموجهين والأصدقاء الذين أحترمهم في الشركة. سواء كان ذلك في الماضي والحاضر أو المستقبل، ما كنت لأحصل على النشأة من دون مساعدتهم. على الرغم من أننا جميعا اخترنا الطرق المختلفة للأستمرار على المسارات الخاصة بنا، ولكن في قلبي أتمنى دائما أنهم يفعلون جيدا. أيضا، والمشجعين الذين معي على طول، (يا رفاق) واعتزازي!

No comments:

Post a Comment