20140903

140903 Ryeowook Twitter Update تحديث ريووك على تويتر


(yayaya).. I have no words to say ㅠ that it was released without the correct title.. In one side, I can say that it`s possible since it`s made by people, but as a singer, I am embarrassed and sorry to the buyers. We will watch out. I wish I could fix all of them to Ayayaㅠ bring them to me (how many will they be kk)

T/N: fans have pointed out that first batch of Mamacita albums have (YaYaYa) written instead of (Ayaya)
yayaya) .. ليس لدي الكلمات لأقول الذي تم إصداره من دون العنوان الصحيح .. في جانب واحد، أستطيع أن أقول إن أنه سيصدره من الممكن منذ أن سيصدره الذي أدلى به الناس، ولكن كمغني، وأنا محرج و آسف للمشترين. فإننا سوف نحترس. وأود أن يمكن إصلاح جميعهم إلى Ayaya اجلبوهم لي (كم سوف يكون عددها KK)

             -

             ملاحظة: وأشار إلى مشجعين الدفعة الأولى من البوم Mamacita لديهم (YaYaYa) مكتوبة بدلا من (Ayaya)

No comments:

Post a Comment