20140927

Sukira (KTR) with Ryeowook [Transcripts] – From 140926 Sukira (KTR) مع ريووك

Ryeowook: I cut my hair slightly today. Originally wanted to cut more but because of my musical role this is all that can be done. Maybe this is the first part? Have to ask the director if I can cut again~ If can cut, I may continue. This is not confirmed now.
Ryeowook told guests there will be a replacement DJ next week.
Guest: Can you reveal who it is? Or hint..
Ryeowook: Hint? Someone who is very close to me?
Guest: Never mind. I am not asking anymore
ريووك: أنا قصصت شعري قليلا اليوم. يسعى في الأساس إلى قصه أكثر ولكن بسبب دورتى الموسيقية هذا هو كل ما يمكن القيام به. ربما هذا هو الجزء الأول؟ علينا أن نسأل المدير ما اذا كان يمكنني قصه مرة أخرى ~ إذا يمكن أن يقلل، وأنا قد يستمر. لم يتم تأكيد هذا الآن.

وقال ريووك الضيوف سيكون هناك DJ بديل الاسبوع المقبل.
الضيوف: هل يمكن أن تكشف من هو؟ أو التلميح ..
ريووك: تلميح؟ شخص مقرب جدا لي؟
الضيف: لا بأس. أنا لا أطلب أكثر.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment