20141028

141028 Sukira (KTR) with Ryewook [Transcripts] تحديث Sukira (KTR) مع ريووك

 Ryeowook: Sometimes I will say some harsh words, because of this members take care of me, telling me “Ryeowook-ah~ Don’t say that~ Don’t say that~” I am already 28 years old but members still take care (remind) of me like that
Listener asked Ryeowook if he learnt martial arts before.
Ryeowook: I used to learn Taekwondo but stopped cause of these 3 years of radio. Got red belt at that time. Our member Siwon got 4th dan, Sungmin 3rd dan, and Kyuhyun got 2nd dan? Was it 2nd dan? I had the feeling of I have learnt a bit anyway, (so) learnt and never continued

ريووك: أحيانا سأقول بعض الكلمات القاسية، وبسبب هذا الأعضاء يعتنوا بي،
يقولون لي "ريووك-آه ~ لا نقولوا ذلك ~ لا نقولوا ذلك ~" أنا بالفعل 28 عاما لكن الأعضاء يزالوا يعتنوا (تذكير) بي من هذا القبيل

     طلب المستمع ريووك اذا كنت تعلمت فنون الدفاع عن النفس من قبل.
     ريووك: كنت اتعلم التايكواندو ولكن توقفت الأسباب وراء هذا 3 سنوات من الراديو. حصلت على الحزام الأحمر في ذلك الوقت. شيون عضو لدينا حصل 4TH دان، سونغ مين 3RD دان، وحصل 2ND دان كيو هيون؟ كان 2ND دان؟ كان لدي شعور أنني تعلمت قليلا على أية حال،
(ذلك) تعلمت واستمرت أبدا.




.     Our member Donghae will sneeze when he wakes up in the morning.. although not often, but when he sneezes his nose will seem to itch, the type that can’t stop sneezing once he starts..
 لدينا العضو دونغهى يعطس عندما يستيقظ في الصباح .. وإن لم يكن في كثير من الأحيان، ولكن عندما يعطس أنفه سوف يبدو أنه حكة، من النوع الذي لا يمكن أن يتوقف العطس بمجرد ان يبدأ ..

No comments:

Post a Comment