20141101

141101 Zhou Mi Weibo Update - تحديث جومى على الويبو

1st November.. today is the day I debut as a solo singer in Korea.. A moment which I have waited very long for! Had mixed feelings for Music Core’s stage.. excited and nervous, thanks to the company for giving me this chance to let me, a China citizen, to debut as a solo in Korea, (feelings of) pride and honour which cannot be said in words! First stage had many shortcomings, thanks to @FX_xiaoA (amber weibo) for rooting for me, you have worked hard! I will work even harder, see you at Inkigayo tomorrow #Rewind#

اول نوفمبر .. اليوم هو اليوم ان لأول مرة كامغنى منفرد فى كوريا .. هذه
اللحظة أنتظرتها طويلاً ! لدى مشاعر مختلطة لـمسرح Music Core ..
متحمس و متوتر , شكراً للشركة على أعطائى هذه الفرصة و سمحوا لى , مواطن صينى
, بالظهور أول مرة كمغنى منفرد فى كوريا , (مشاعر) الفخر و الشرف الذى لايمكن ان يقال فى الكلمات ! العرض الاول كان فيه الكثير من العيوب , شكراً لـ @FX_xiaoA (ويبو أمبر) 
تعاونها معى , عملت بجد ! انا سأعمل بجد أكبر , أراكم فى Inkigayo


No comments:

Post a Comment