20141204

141203 Sukira (KTR) with Ryeowook [Transcripts] مع ريووك

RW: My … fantasy.. huh well… Driving a big car? Like (the ones) that make me look small, and so.. expensive car, like that. I’m a guy, so I think I have that kind of (fantasy) too. Or having a muscular body. Having Choi Siwon body and doing a sexy photoshoot kk
RW: Out of our members, Donghae-ssi cries really well. If you say “Cry!”, then just “drop!”(tear dropping). He said he practiced it once. I thought “so you can practice something like that”. I think it may be possible since he’s a hyung that’s sensitive/full of emotion..
RW: بلدي ... الخيال .. هاه جيدا ... يقود سيارة كبيرة؟ مثل (تلك) التي تجعلني تبدو صغيرة، والسيارة لذلك .. باهظة الثمن، مثل ذلك. أنا رجل، لذلك أعتقد أن لدينا هذا النوع من (الخيال) أيضا. أو وجود جسم عضلي. وجود هيئة تشوي شيوون والقيام والتقطاط الصور ك ك مثير

RW: الخروج من أعضائنا، دونغهي-SSI يبكي بشكل جيد. إذا أنت تقول "صرخة!"، ثم مجرد "قطرة!" (إسقاط المسيل للدموع). وقال انه يمارس مرة واحدة. فكرت "حتى تتمكن من ممارسة شيء من هذا القبيل". وأعتقد أنه قد يكون من الممكن منذ انه لهيونغ هذا حساسية / كامل من العاطفة ..

No comments:

Post a Comment