20131029

[Mamonde Fanchat] [ SINA ] at Mamonde's 8th anniversary event-interview


?Q: Are you happy when we go to fetch you when you come to China
!Siwon: Very Happy! Thank You all of you

?Q: Debuted 10 years, what is the biggest challenge you have met? How did you overcome it
Siwon: Is when I changed from a singer to an actor, I doubted myself too. Acting is totally different from Singing, and I was acting with very professional nd good actors, I needed to work hard. Filming in China, the language barrier was a challenge. Even the process was hard but I learnt alot from it.

?Q: What do you like the most in China
Siwon: Hotpot .

?Q: When would you hold a Shanghai Mamonde Event? Is there plans
Siwon: I'm very happy to be able to attend the Beijing Event, I hope there is a chance to meet fans from Shanghai and also the other cities :^)

Q: After SJ's success, there are many new Boybands debuting in Korea. Siwon being a senior, is there any advice to your juniors?
Siwon: Nowadays the competition between boybands are very fierce. I think it is important to maintain your own style and at the same time cherish the love from your fans. Because their love to the artist are very genuine and does not seek any return

?Q: Siwon your future work plans will focus in China
Siwon: I hope to have more chances to come to China to meet everyone~ I like China :^)

?Q: Is there any opportunity for you to come to Taiwan again to film
Siwon: If I have the chance. Want to go~""

?Q: Master Choi..,,, What character would you want to challenge now
Siwon: There are many characters I want to try taking on. If there is a chance I would like to take on a role what a big contrast to my character~

?Q: Siwon have debuted 10 years already, how do you maintain energetic and in good condition
Siwon: When I don't have work I will let myself have sufficient sleep. Exercise is also a habit I insist. And its also important to choose the right skin care product, for example I will choose to use Mamonde's Products :)

?Q: If you want to go somewhere for a vacation where will you go to energize
Siwon: I went to Jerusalem this year, felt very good~ If I have a holiday, I would want to go again

!Q: I'm have a test in a few days time, come and wish me well
Siwon: Good Luck~~AZA AZA fighting

?Q: Where should I go if I were to go Korea for holiday
Siwon: I recommend Myeondong. Because it has alot of nice food and fun things~ And also a lot make up stores. Everyone don't forget to go Mamonde's shop. kkk


?Q: oppa we post in Chinese, can you understand
Siwon: Because the translator is beside me thats why I understand

Q: I'm a 3rd Yr Student, having class now.If you reply me I'll listen to class
Siwon: Listen to class properly! AZA

Q: Do you still need Suju funny photos? We have Heechul's one too .
Siwon: If you all have, send it to me~ hahah

?Q: Mamonde is a female cosmetic product, why did they ask a handsome guy to endorse it
Siwon: Nowadays guys take care of their skin alot and I want to share the products I like to everyone.Furthermore my fans are mostly females, thats why I want to become prettier with everyone, enjoy with one another a more perfect self!

?Q :do you like the fans who were at the airport? What are fans to you
SW: I thank everyone who always welcome me so warmly when I come here. Because you are here, there is me, there is Super Junior.

SW: I am happy to participate in this Mamonde event today. It's interesting to chat with so many fans through Weibo interview. I hope everyone can come to the event tomorrow at Chongwenmen, 3pm! See you tomorrow!

CR: Luv_Opera & meatyoudumpling
shared : SujuEgy

No comments:

Post a Comment