20140623

140623 Heechul Twitter and Instagram Updates -2- تحديثات هيتشول على التويتر والانستغرام

Yah is blog interesting? Is it similar to cyworld in the past? Today in War of Words we talked about blogs so maybe I should try making it too. I should make Gunhee brat do it too. Because it's boring to do it alone #WarOfWords #Cyworld #GangnamStyle #Nakwon

hey هل blog ممتع ؟ هو مشابه لـcyworld ؟ تحدثنا عن blog في War of words اليوم و أحتاج المحاولة و صنع واحد أيضاً . الرجل Geonhee أخبرني ايضاً . لأن عمله لوحدي ممل  #썰전 #싸이월드 #강남스타일 #낙원





I made a blog but I can't open the blog address. I just made it without knowing anything. I should catch Heebum and eat him or something #YouShouldStopItCrazyDude #HEEBUM

صنعت blog لكن عنوان blog خاصتي لا يظهر . لأني لا أعرف ما العنوان , تركته . يجب أن أمسك هيبوم و أتناوله #stopityoucrazyguy#HEEBUM


No comments:

Post a Comment